I was honored to be a part of a blog-talk radio show today, hosted by Giovanni Gelati, in which various authors who wrote pieces for Mark Miller's One anthology got together to answer some questions: from forces that inspired their writing and creativity - to fun icebreakers, such as their favorite restaurants. Not all of the authors from the One series were able to participate, but in all, I believe there were about ten participants. I was honored to be a part of the company; and it was certainly a wonderful experience to hear their voices for the first time. If you happened to miss the show, never fear! The link to listen to it online can be found here: BlogTalkRadio.
Listed below are some of the pieces in the anthology so far. My piece, titled, Perfect Nothing, focuses on my relationship with an eating disorder. In it, I stress the intriguing force of the human psyche - and how every individual is divine and able to impact their future. You can read more about it via my guest post for Trestle Press: Mind or Fate.
Feel free to take a look, and to read the work of these amazing writers! (Note: New volumes are being added every month, so stay tuned to learn about future work).
- Volume 1 - Meant to Be - by Mark Miller
- Volume 2 - 12 Steps - by De Miller
- Volume 3 - Dr. Candy - by Sude Khanian
- Volume 4 - The Hand of God - by Giovanni Gelati
- Volume 5 - For the Love of All - by Scott Lutz and Melissa Studdard
- Volume 6 - Snake in the Water - by George Loughmueller
- Volume 7 - Perfect Nothing - by Rachel Hunter
- Volume 8 - God's Counterpoints - by Crystal Linn
Have a wonderful day!
"What we have done for ourselves dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."