Life Defined

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Unwindmament (prospective poetry and such)

My personal revisions for Empyreal Fate completed until further notice, I have officially begun putting together a collection of poetry. Just today, I was struck with a sudden fancy to write a sestina, and I have now completed it! It shall be a part of the collection, dark though it may be. (Ironic, isn't it? So light in mood I am, yet I was compulsed - driven - to write something dark).  *shrugs* Nevertheless, I am quite thrilled with the product. I already have some prospective titles for the collection in mind!

Anyway... what of today? How does this Friday fair for the rest of the world? (nice - triple alliteration! though not intended). Feel free to post... well, anything! I'd love to hear what others have going on, whether for summer or otherwise.

How about novels and such? What works have kept everyone intrigued? I am currently reading three: Hammer of God by Karen Miller, Midnight Hours by Vivian Zabel, and Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. (I highly recommend each of them, by the way - wonderful books; wonderful authors!)

Until next time~

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative